British Gourmet Night
In honour of British Food Fortnight, join us and indulge in a seasonal five course menu using the finest British ingredients alongside a selection of exquisite British wines for £65.50 per person on Friday 28th September which includes...
• A selection of British cured meats for the table
• A heritage tomato- native lobster- chilled tomato and tarragon tea
• Fish “pie” with an Indian influence
• Goosnaugh Duck- leg croquette , kentish pickled cherries, roast almonds
• Apple & Blackberry Tart - Blackberry & Thyme, crème fraiche emulsion, black sesame and buckwheat crumb
• Baltic fleet, Cornish yarg, Bath soft onion charcoal cracker - spiced damson chutney - cider cured grapes