Stay safe with Mere
The Mere Golf Resort & Spa will be reopening on Wednesday 2nd December.
Following the government’s latest COVID-19 restrictions, The Mere sits within the Tier 2 category which means:
• Guests must not socialise in a group of more than 6 outside (a heated outdoor seating area is available)
• Guests can visit inside the resort with their households or support bubble only with up to 6 people
• Social distancing measurements will remain in place across the resort
• Browns and the Club Lounge will close at 11pm. The restaurants can cater for up to 250 guests with safe, social distancing measurements in place. The team will provide table service in both restaurants and orders will stop being taken at 10pm
• Alcoholic drinks must be ordered with a substantial meal, inside and outside
• Socially distanced business meetings can continue to take place for up to 6 people in a restaurant setting but private function rooms will need to be booked for 6+
• Meeting and conferences can continue to take place for up to 250 guests in the James Braid Suite
• Weddings ceremonies and receptions can continue for up to 15 guests
• Wakes can continue for up to 15 guests
• The Health Club will open but capacity limitations will remain in place
You can view our exclusive Christmas and Winter offers HERE.
Bookings can be made by calling the reservations team on 01565 830 155.
We look forward to seeing you this December.