Before heading out to experience our Championship Golf Course, here’s everything you need to know…
ALL golfers wishing to play on the course MUST first register in the Golf Shop/Registration room.
At registration, we will require evidence of a current, official handicap for at least one golfer in each tee time group.
On the course smart golf attire is essential. Golf shoes are to be worn; smart tailored shorts may be worn with visible, plain white golf socks. Sports shoes, combat / cargo / football shorts are not permitted at any time. In the bars, restaurants and throughout the resort generally, smart casual wear is acceptable.
ON COURSE ETIQUETTE
As our greens team work to present the course to the highest standard, we do need a little help from our golfers:
• Please replace or fill in any divots that are created throughout the course.
• Please repair all pitch marks. It would be appreciated if you could repair any pitch marks you come across, whether created by your ball or not.
• As a James Braid course, we have lots of bunkers – many of them quite large. It is imperative that all golfers rake bunkers after they have played from them.
• All rakes should be placed INSIDE the bunker after use.
• If you see any incidents on the course please report them to a member of the team. In the event of hitting property, a person or vehicle it is imperative that you let a member of the golf team know
• To avoid slow play on the golf course, The Mere has now adopted ready golf. On reaching your golf ball, as soon as it is safe to do so, play your shot.
For more information, please contact the Golf Shop on 01565 830 155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org