Tabley HouseExplorers www.tableyhouse.co.uk/
Tabley House is the only 18th century Palladian country house in Cheshire. The house was built by the architect John Carr of York for Sir Peter Byrne Leicester in 1767.
The rooms which are open to the public are the original state rooms, designed to impress. They include the Portico Room (the original entrance hall), the Drawing Room, the Common Parlour, the Dining Room, the Oak Hall, and the Gallery.